ISO Retractable Screwdown Twistlocks
A shallow bodied retractable screwdown twist lock designed to secure ISO and special containers to rigids, skeletal and platform vehicles and chassis.
The securing head retracts below deck level to allow non-containerised loads to be carried.
The screwdown facility ensures safety for loads during transportation and the nut can be secured for extra safety.
Meets AAR requirements and is dimensionally compatible with ISO corner castings.
- Shallow Bodied
Designed to secure ISO containers and special containers to rigids, skeletal and platform vehicles and chassis.
Features and Benefits
- Only 132mm below deck in retracted position allowing extra clearance
- Allows non-containerised loads to be carried
- Twistlock stem locks in the locked and loaded positions
- Screwdown facility ensures safety for loads during transportation
- Simple operation
- Fitted with large diameter nut for ease of operation
- Nut can be secured with latch for extra safety
- Meets AAR requirements
- Dimensionally compatible with ISO corner castings and aperture plates
- Retracted: 132mm
- Deck Plate: 140mm x 160mm
Red Oxide Primer (Weldable)