This intermediate twist lock is designed for multiple stacking of containers or swap bodies.
Designed as a container-to-deck and container-to-container locking device.
Safely secures deck-borne containers stacked three-high up to a stack load of 45 tons.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to operate with a manual locking handle.
- Cast body and forged steel heads gives rugged strength and durability.
- Handle position acts as visual indicator as to locked/unlocked position.
Minimum Breaking Loads
|500 kN||420 kN|
Twistlock Body Material
Cast and forged steel
Hot dip galvanised
- Loose Fittings On Deck
- ISO Container Corner Castings
- ISO Twistlock Foundations