Durable semi-automatic twistlock for securing containers on deck.
Easy and safe to operate. The locking cones are made from forged steel for extra safety.
The yellow upper cone allows for quick orientation to prevent incorrect insertion.
The closed housing protects the twistlock's internal mechanism from wear and tear.
Features and Benefits
- Easy and safe to operate
- Forged cones for extra safety
- Upper cone marked yellow for quick orientation
- Closed housing for increased durability
- Manual and semi-automatic modes
- Approval from any classification society
Minimum Breaking Loads
|500 kN||420 kN|
Cast and forged steel
Stainless steel wire with plastic handle
Hot dip galvanised with yellow upper cone
- Single wire
- Loose Fittings On Deck
- ISO Container Corner Castings
- ISO Twistlock Foundations