Dovetail Twistlock 55°
Our 55° longitudinal dovetail twistlock is a durable and easy-to-use device that meets ISO standards for securing your containers.
It is designed to slide into a dovetail socket and lock in place with a quick twist, securely fastening the bottom container to a suitable steel structure.
Made of cast and forged steel and hot dip galvanised for excellent corrosion resistance.
It is built for heavy-duty applications and harsh environments.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to install and maintain
- Suitable for heavy-duty applications
- Withstands harsh environments
- Locks containers securely in place
- Ideal for securing containers in places where a raised foundation could cause an obstruction
- Handle position acts as visual indicator as to locked/unlocked position
- Right to left locking
- Compatible with ISO standards
Safe Working Load
Shear: 210 kN
Tension: 250 kN
Compression: 1000 kN
Shear: 420 kN
Tension: 500 kN
Compression: 2000 kN