Dovetail Twistlock 45°
Our 45° sliding longitudinal dovetail twist locks are simple devices used to secure your containers in place.
They are designed to work with our 45° dovetail deck sockets to quickly lock the bottom container to a suitable steel structure.
Made from cast and forged steel and hot dip galvanised to withstand the harshest environments.
Compatible with ISO standards.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to install and maintain
- Low profile
- Withstands harsh environments
- Locks containers securely in place
- Compatible with ISO standards
- Ideal for securing containers in places where a raised foundation could cause an obstruction
- Handle position acts as visual indicator as to locked/unlocked position
- Left or right locking options available
Safe Working Load
Shear: 210 kN
Tension: 250 kN
Compression: 1000 kN
Shear: 420 kN
Tension: 500 kN
Compression: 2000 kN
S2833 - 45° Longitudinal Dovetail Twistlock (Left Locking)
S2835 - 45° Longitudinal Dovetail Twistlock (Right Locking)