Heavy Duty Screwdown Twistlocks
A non-retractable heavy duty screwdown twist lock designed to secure ISO containers, manufactured with a rounded top plate to reduce the risk of puncture damage to the container.
The securing head of the twist lock remains permanently proud of the deck for rapid loading of containers.
The lockable screwdown facility ensures safety for loads during transportation and the handle can be secured in the lock position for extra security.
Meets AAR requirements and is dimensionally compatible with ISO corner castings.
- Heavy duty
Designed to secure ISO containers.
Features and Benefits
- Allows rapid loading of containers.
- Manufactured with a rounded top plate to reduce the risk of puncture damage to the container.
- Screwdown facility ensures safety for loads during transportation.
- Handle can be secured in the lock position.
- The screwdown nut and handle are secured with one operation.
- Grease point located in shearblock.
- Cast body designed with aperture for sidelight or reflector.
- Meets AAR requirements.
- Dimensionally compatible with ISO corner castings and aperture plates.